Use this website to quickly find the most important information about the main airport in Cleveland, United States, called Cleveland Hopkins International Airport: Departures, Arrivals, Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Cleveland airport. Plan your travel to CLE Airport with the information provided in this site.
Cleveland Airport, known officially as Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (IATA: CLE, ICAO: KCLE) is located 9 miles (14 km) to the southwest business district of Cleveland, the county seat of Cuyaga County in the state of Ohio, United States.
There’s a North American international service with daily nonstop flights to Toronto (Air Canada), Cancún (United Airlines, Frontiers Airlines) and seasonal flights to and from Punta Cana (Frontiers Airlines).
Cleveland airport (CLE) is the busiest and largest airport in the state of Ohio and it has a really importance for Frontier Airlines, an ultra low cost airline.
Cleveland airport has one passenger Terminal. It’s divided in 4 concourses: A, B, C and D.
- Concourse A: gates A1-A12 and A14. Is the first concourse in the airport and it hosts some of the most important airlines: Frontier Airlines, American Eagle, Spirit Airlines and all the international flights. American Airlines is planned to move to Concourse C (2016) in one of the five newly vacant gates in concourse C (gates C3, C5, C7, C9 and C11) (May 2016).
- Concourse B: gates B1-B11. Hosts Delta Air lInes, Delta Connection and Southwest Airlines.
- Concourse C: gates C1-C12, C14, C16-C29. Hosts JetBlue, Air Canada Express and all United Airlines services (not the international arrivals, this ones are handled in Concourse A).
- Concourse D: gates D2-D12, D14, D17, D21, D25 and D28. Is connected to the Concourse C by an underground walkway. Is exclusively used for small regional aircraft by United Express airline and Air Canada Jazz.
There are several companies to rent a car in the airport.
The rental car operations off the airport has been moved to a new rental car facility.
There are buses to arrive there. To rent a car, click here.
- Rail: Cleveland airport connects with the Cleveland Rapid Transit system, a light rail system in Cleveland and Cuyahoga County. The Red Line (Airport–Windermere Line) runs to and from Cleveland Airport (CLE) during the day.
- Bus: During the night passengers can board the bus 22 Lorain from Hopkins to Downtown Cleveland.
- Taxi: There is a taxicab service operated by 75 white vehicles from 3 different companies: Ace Taxi, Yellow Cab Company, and Americab. To pick up one, go to the orange wall (baggage claim). Taxis operates 24/7.
Look for the taxi entrance at the orange wall on the south end of baggage claim, adjacent to Carousel 11. Pickups are made at this location only. Taxis are available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
Cleveland airport offers the following services:
- Currency Exchange
- Airspace and United Lounges
- USO Lounge
- Courtesy Phones
- TSA Pre-Check
- Mail Services
- Shops, Bars and Restaurants
- Interfaith Center
Address: 5300 Riverside Dr,Cleveland, OH 44135, USA
PO Box 81009
Cleveland, Ohio 44181-0009
Telephone: (216) 265-6000
For items lost on an aircraft, please contact your airline.
Telephone for all items: 216.265.6000.